Monday, August 24, 2009

Let's Try This Again


It's been almost two years since I've posted anything on this page, but I'm back, and with hopefully a little more computer skill than I previously possessed.
So much has happened since I last wrote. Eric got
married last June and has already been married for a year now. We love our little Ashley, and we are so thankful our family has grown to include her. They had a beautiful wedding, witnessed by 24 total bridesmaids/matrons of honor and groomsmen/best men, along with family and friends.

Natalia and Lavar ended up in Perigueux, France, for the basketball season there. I was able to go with Natalia again and help her set up house. It was a great little town. I wish John could have been with me and that we could have stayed longer. We're waiting to find out where they'll be going this year. I hope it's somewhere fun!

1 comment:

E DURSO said...

Good stuff mom, keep it coming, I'll be checking regularly.